Did you know that ischemic heart disease and stroke are the leading cause of death globally?
- Shout Global Health is a non profit organization with a mission to improve population health by tackling social determinants of health, through advocacy, education, and raising awareness about disease cause, prevention and treatments. Founded in 2007 in Maryland.
- We have conducted community health fairs, outreaches, training, medication donation and so on.
- We conduct programs to provide treatment opportunities and resources when possible and programs that strive to improve social determinants of health.
Some of our purpose statements are stated below:
- To educate the public about prevention, causes and treatments of diseases and make treatments available where they are lacking
- Improve social determinants of health in order to improve health
- To educate the public about health rights, reproductive rights, and women’s rights
- Raise awareness on diseases and public health issues
- Providing medications for populations in need
- To train global health leaders.